ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My flamer

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Been a bit poorly recently hitting a fox (still got the plastic needing to sort) and hitting a pothole and wrecking a wheel.

So a set of standard wheels sourced and fitted, thought it was time to get a reasonable snap of it.

Clio172p1.jpg

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Really like that first pic Ryan, what lighting are you using?

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
Really like that first pic Ryan, what lighting are you using?

Elinchrom ranger RX
2x A heads
21cm reflector on both
triggered by skyport

exif should still be there aswell as im not one of these people who feels they should block settings to stop others learning :D

LY R26 230 F1 Team
Elinchrom ranger RX
2x A heads
21cm reflector on both
triggered by skyport

exif should still be there aswell as im not one of these people who feels they should block settings to stop others learning :D

I was gonna ask about that pic, i only have a DSLR though and no fancy flashy light things....

Car looks epic mate and your camera skills are first class.

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
I was gonna ask about that pic, i only have a DSLR though and no fancy
flashy light things....

Car looks epic mate and your camera skills are first class.

In theory if you are very good with photoshop you could create similar.

The shot was in a very well lit carpark, ive just used the flashes to effectively overpower them. You could say get a nice RAW shot and then with some work eliminate the light but on the car in a spot like above.

Thanks to those for the kind words though, it was my first time out with this set up, which was only really a test for a few other things in the pipeline.

Edit : Cheers brownbear, yes alot cleaner i totally agree, ive not really done any pp work on the pics, wasnt really to stressed about the tax disc.

Last edited:
  vtr, 172, s1 rallye
cheers dan, hopefully getting a universal trigger for my 580 this week or so, as i wouldnt mind the additional 'strobe' to chuck in places.

LY R26 230 F1 Team
In theory if you are very good with photoshop you could create similar.

The shot was in a very well lit carpark, ive just used the flashes to effectively overpower them. You could say get a nice RAW shot and then with some work eliminate the light but on the car in a spot like above.

Thanks to those for the kind words though, it was my first time out with this set up, which was only really a test for a few other things in the pipeline.

Edit : Cheers brownbear, yes alot cleaner i totally agree, ive not really done any pp work on the pics, wasnt really to stressed about the tax disc.

I would love PS but my laptop would fall over and die, In the process of building a new pc (well saving) so see what the future holds....

vtr, 172, s1 rallye
I would love PS but my laptop would fall over and die, In the process of building a new pc (well saving) so see what the future holds....

I dont really do alot of processing on my images, however its something which I need to more in future because a few clients ask for it.

Like I say though get handy on the PP work and you can do a few things you didnt think possible without mega £££ invested in gear.

All the best with the new pc :D