ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Ignis got windows tinted today:

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Before:
SANY0091.gif

After:
SANY0093.gif

SANY0094.gif

Integra Type-R DC2
Reminds me of a car that I once got in a Lego set when I was younger. Tints are definately an imporvement, mind.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
I've seen many old people driving clio's, not 1 old person in an Ignis SPORT... I like the tints, and they seem safe as I drive past 2 or 3 police cars today and not even a 2nd glance from them. 1 was parked behind me at some lights and I got a touch nervous but I was ok.

Mustang, S13, AX GT
fantastic, the engine is very keen and for a 1.5 pretty impressive performance. Its every bit as good as the clio if not better in the twisties and the best bit is it 'surprises' other cars in traffic light drag races :)

Vee dub
A work colleague of mine had a yellow one a while ago, I never got a spin in it though.

The one me and Markcup saw at combe was flying!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
Was it racing? If so he's a lad on the owners club I'm a member of, and I think it was his 1st win. Its had a bit of work done but nothing major engine wise IIRC.

Vee dub
Was it racing? If so he's a lad on the owners club I'm a member of, and I think it was his 1st win. Its had a bit of work done but nothing major engine wise IIRC.

not sure it was the same one mate as I've seen a couple at combe. It was doing laps yeah but on a casual day.

RS Meg 175
tints look nice, i personally wouldnt drive it, when i first glance it looks like a car for the disabled to me. but fair play to you mate.

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

He wasn't racing, just playing. He bought it off ebay from someone who won it in a competition...got it for pennies apparently.

Right stripped out it was too...he trailered it there, only had the one seat, bare metal interior.

They only weigh something like 900kgs standard with full interior so his was pretty nippy!

Mustang, S13, AX GT
For the tints all round and a sunstrip it cost me £140, which isn't oo bad. The downside is I cant open the windows for 3-4days however the car has aircon which should come in handy if it gets warm. The Ignis is very light which is why its so fun, if they'd put a bigger engine in it would be a pretty damn fast hatch.