ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my K-Tec air filter relocation kit pics

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
got my K-Tec air filter relocation kit from subway today and fitted it, it looks really cool under the bonnet but the fact that ive not passed my test yet makes it hard for me to comment on how it sounds, i'll post back on that later on tonight when ive had a run in the car.

inductionkit10nb.jpg

inductionkit27hm.jpg

inductionkit2gt.jpg

ST
Just be careful over the winter months with the blank plate off behind the grille matey, as it does stop a lot of water n crap getting into your engine bay.

Chocolate Bar™
i think a candy red engine cover would look nice ;) stainless steel battery cover, and hillpower strut caps :)

Renault Sport clio 1
definatly watch it over the crap weather period as your alternator is directly below the airfilter and you don't want that getting covered in water and sh!t.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
well i can report that it sounds the nuts after 4,500rpm!! all the way to just over 6,000rpm it was turning heads -3C temperatures also helped and it was pulling quite a bit harder it seemed

but pulling out my street thanks to the nice weather conditions it was wheelspinning in 2nd gear lol

overall it gave me a nice big :D

Lionel Richie
exactly the same induction system i had, infact is it my old one??? (did i sell it to subway??? i can't remember!!)