ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my mk2... more pics

Leon Cupra R 225
Clio005.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ As above and foggy's although you neva use them. lol. Xplod stuff...humm...how'd you find the quality?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Aust1n said:
<< Pah.. fogs arent hardcore.. lol.

Spoiler of some sort is mucho needed though..

Jus coz ur mince with a spanner and couldn't wire up a plug! lol...Thats why you haven't got any! muhahaha.

Leon Cupra R 225
Fogs are about a million pound not worth it and for people who cant drive in fog lol. Xplod stuff is super, its just the poor wiring kits supplied with most packs. Buy yourself some Directed Audio 4 gauge cable and you're away... 820rms peak for under £300...

Nike Lunar Elite's
tommyboy said:
Fogs are about a million pound not worth it and for people who cant drive in fog lol. Xplod stuff is super, its just the poor wiring kits supplied with most packs. Buy yourself some Directed Audio 4 gauge cable and you're away... 820rms peak for under £300...
It can't be both, needs to be an rms figure or peak, and as its Sony, it will be a peak figure. This should always be ignored, only take the rms figure into account.

Other than the Xplod gear, car looks good, just needs a 172/cup/mk2 v6 spoiler.

I wouldn't colour code, think the black looks good against the wheels.

Valver Lookalike Mk1 Ph3
I thought same thing about rms and peak lol.

I've recently taken my sub and amp out of the car, boot space is great :D.

Isn't AJR editor of that mag?

Clio 172 Phase 2
is that a magnex oval exhaust you've got on the back? i'm still trying to decide over the oval or the twin. Custom is not an option before anyone suggests. Just don't like custom exhaust, had them in the past and due to crap weilders i've decided against it.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rip3z said:
I thought same thing about rms and peak lol.

I've recently taken my sub and amp out of the car, boot space is great :D.

Isn't AJR editor of that mag?

Thopppittt, i only did this one feature.

Leon Cupra R 225
yep its a magnex 6x4 and a very loud beast, got a great pop on changing down notably 4th to 3rd and 3rd to 2nd nice loud pop. p.s powertec sl induction kit is great too, just a tad pricecy but good quality unlike K&N junk.

Leon Cupra R 225
oooh no. Im from London, Kent in the South East. I dont try to keep up with anyone, cant c the point of ragging my 1.2 16v. Ill wait till I get my trophy so Im at the front.