ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My 'Moment' @ Japfest, Donnington

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
So I tagged along with a few friends to Japfest, and they managed to talk me into booking a tracktime session seeing as I'm keeping the Civic (for now!). I'd been around the track before but only as a passenger, so after a couple of laps I decided to go for it down Craner Curves...

426862_10151887962715321_2121649433_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  TTRS & V50
That's the bit of the track that scares me, lift-off oversteer ? Was stood near that at FCS taking photos, saw a 200 go off the track in the exact same position.

Civic looking great - snap :)

Tempted to get pre-facelift rear lights ? Hate the lexus look.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
That's the bit of the track that scares me, lift-off oversteer ? Was stood near that at FCS taking photos, saw a 200 go off the track in the exact same position.

Civic looking great - snap :)

Tempted to get pre-facelift rear lights ? Hate the lexus look.

Yeah just lifted off at the wrong point, I intended for the back end to slide a little so I was ready to correct it. I would consider pre-facelift lights yes, they do look better! Are they easy to swap?

TTRS & V50
Haven't done it yet, but I intend to, they are only cheap off ebay.

Fairly easy, got to drop the rear bumper sadly, no biggie.

Ged

PD130 Peach
even in my diesel down there was like over a ton and just did not dare lift off haha. Good effort :p

M16a
Looks great Ste, that white swift in the background, you didn't happen to see it on track?

It's charged and apparently not a lot got by it.. Makes me tempted to charge mine.

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
I didn't see it on track, if I'd known it was supercharged I'd have looked out for it lol.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Prefered the first lap ;)

Second one thought you were looking for a paper shop :D