ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Camera

Fiesta ST-3
Well as i dont have a car to take pictures of with my new camera, ive been out and about the countryside in the lovely spring weather taking some snaps.

You camera pros go easy on me as its my first week of taking decent pictures and messing with the camera setting but im happy with some i have. All the locations havent been tampered with, i just shot what i saw and non of the pictures have been enhanced on photoshop or the like. I did use a tripod especially with the night shots to stop camera shake but the rest are free hand.

So please, let me know what you think.

Ok first a place called Plumb Stone Mountain.

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

IMG_0090.jpg

And this is Izzy, nothing special about the picture but i was about 200 meters away
smile.gif

IMG_0163.jpg

My main focus is to be able to master night photography, especially with the car aswell as the results are great but as i dont have a car i had to make due with a Castle this time
lol.gif

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0188.jpg

And finally some of the local coast.

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0285.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0259.jpg

IMG_0263.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0278.jpg

Cupra
^^ lol. Nice sharp shots, you could change the composition of some of them to make them more balanced/ appealing to the eye. Have a google on the rule of thirds, it'll change how you look through your viewfinder for good. :)