ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new re spray

Abarth 500
went for the matt grey look lol

DSCN0352.jpg

good effort i thinks.....

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I reckon the zorst looks just as good regardless of colour! Does it stick out a bit more when its hot?

And Al, stop cleaning, start driving!

182BG
Nice ;)

love the exhaust.... right that has convinced me, im gonna get an exhaust like that, sod the stealth zorst!

ST
EvilJohn said:
I reckon the zorst looks just as good regardless of colour! Does it stick out a bit more when its hot?

And Al, stop cleaning, start driving!

My tail pops out more when its hot.....and i'll drive it when i feel like it son :sleepy:

"Navy" N17 TWO
:eek: You went to get a full respray? :clown:
The exhaust looks well!

Hard to keep the black clean - don't mention it :rolleyes:

Abarth 500
zaurst doesnt move an inch when it gets hot, quality job :D get yourself down to prospeed, charlie did me a deal on a group buy, but he will still give ya a good price....

p.s cars been resprayed back to black now lol

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
I'll wait till I have a 172 before I think about getting a exhaust! But yeah seen and heard Cli0 172s a few ties, good workmanship on it

Abarth 500
doddy said:
that zorst looks mint, where bouts is prospeed??

down in cardiff........if u have to travel far, charlie will knock you some cash off for your trouble i think......