ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My old car on ebay

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182
Now most of you know the absolute nightmare I've had since buying my clio, the lies and bull plop I was fed and the fact the guy still hasn't returned my headlights ( I'm reporting him tomorrow )

well ill he's put my saab up on ebay, his ad makes me laugh. The car has a lot of problems, I'm 99.999999% sure he won't of fixed any of them, the wheels look lovely, I referbed them myself :)

Every one feel free to spam him with questions and stupidly low offers. Oh and ask him if the rams leak on the roof ;)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281434307...l?_from=R40&_sacat=0&_nkw=281434307403&_rdc=1

Thanks
mark

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182
Lol :)

i offered £1.99.

Honestly, knowing the car how I do I'd say its worth £700 tops. If anyone actually has a good look at it and test drives it they will walk away, I'm just worried he will dupe someone the same way he did me.

mark

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
15   0   0
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Hold on a minute, so you px'd a car with a lot of problems, and are now moaning that your current car is a bag of nails? Did you make him fully aware of all the problems on yours?!?!

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182
Yep, I told him all about it, it's also why I let it go for only £600. He knew what he was buying, I thought he was going to strip it for parts or fix it up.

i also didn't lie about it having an mot or nick the headlights out of it, both of which he's done to me with the clio.

mark

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182
Just had a reply from him

I informed him I had reported him to trading standards and he would be receiving contact from them from now on.

i got back

" I tell them to f@&k off like I will tell you. Your lights got sent yesterday I hope they get Smashed up in transit thanks for the free saab "

then

" tell all your friends thanks for the interest in all my cars I only answer 100 messages a day so no skin off my d&£k head "

I really hope he gets what's coming to him.

mark

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
Trader Rating - 100%
14   0   0
  Whichever has fuel
Just had a reply from him

I informed him I had reported him to trading standards and he would be receiving contact from them from now on.

i got back

" I tell them to f@&k off like I will tell you. Your lights got sent yesterday I hope they get Smashed up in transit thanks for the free saab "

then

" tell all your friends thanks for the interest in all my cars I only answer 100 messages a day so no skin off my d&£k head "

I really hope he gets what's coming to him.

mark

I trust you've forwarded that on to trading standards??

Bloke sounds like a Complete t**t.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182
Yeah I've sent them straight to them.

hmrc now that's a good idea. Thanks.

ill see what turns up in the post tomorrow I guess.

thanks everyone
mark

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Also report him to ebay for selling as a business but not having a the correct account.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Yeah I've sent them straight to them.

hmrc now that's a good idea. Thanks.

ill see what turns up in the post tomorrow I guess.

thanks everyone
mark

Did you report him to VOSA regarding the MOT?

i find this all a bit odd and think there is another side to the story, plus is be wary of driving the Clio with a dodgy MOT

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  2004 clio 182
Think what you want but I've been totally honest and have the ebay messages to back what I've said.

no I haven't reported him to vosa, mainly because at the moment I couldn't afford to get a cat for it to pass a fresh mot. I have had it looked at by my regular mot tester and he said he would fail it on the cat, emmisions, ball joint (now done) and that's it, said it was safe to drive but to get the arb bushes done before the next mot.

mark