ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my old car,

oh boy do i miss this car, was s**t a f**k, only a 1.6 sport and slow as f**k but boy did it look sexy,

Picture044.gif

BMW 330D
Did you try and fit a 3.0 V6 peuget 406 engine in that and fail?

or is it just the clio you try and do engine conversions on?

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
The 206's are good cars. I had a GTi 138 before my 172 and its was great fun.

I thought the handling was spot on, but then i drove the 172 :D

gtot rid to get the megane, wish i hadent, was a nice car, no i onyly try conversions on the clio, lolololol

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
That car is 10 times better than the one you have now, why have you down graded?. You also say it was slow as f**k, but is obviously alot faster than your Clio

:rolleyes:

G_F

BMW M3 & Williams 3
Also this car comes up as a 1.4 not 1.6.

I think MOFO is back in dreamland again and just making things up.

yes it was a 1.4 sorry lol, my 106 was a 1.6, sorry, no i wasnt making it up, if someone wants do a hpi check, will show me as a previouse owner, also started of with that then 106, wrote that off so had to get a 1.2 clio due to insurance, also megane was a familly car due to having a baby and now have a 307 as the familly car,

go on then, there no ownage at all fella, ill also post up pis of megane,307 and the 106, you can do all of them if you like, dont kno why people think i talk s**t all the time,

no loll, just kindda stayed with them for a whil because customer service was good and the car wasnt too bad, then moved over to renault,

Golf R soon...
I like the colour of that! Looks like the GTI180

Are those headlights an extra when buying from Peugeot?

Daz

yea, when we got it weasked for every option available, lol, we gave them my bird mini cooper for it and £2k, the only option we didnt have was the jbl speaker upgrade,

the lights where s**t tho, you couldnt really see nowt when it was dark lol,

Golf R soon...
yea, when we got it weasked for every option available, lol, we gave them my bird mini cooper for it and £2k, the only option we didnt have was the jbl speaker upgrade,

the lights where s**t tho, you couldnt really see nowt when it was dark lol,

How come you drive a 1.2 then? lol!

i had a 106 gti, wrote it off really badley, went throung q barrier and into 2 lamp posts so the insurance killed me, so i could only afford a 1.2, also all the cars have been in the mrs name because she is older and has 4 year ncb so is alot cheaper that way

yea they came with it too, not a added extra, not proper lexus tho, looked better then the tacky ripspeed/motor-world ones lol

BMW 330D
It actually looks like a really nice motor aside from the piss taking lol

Not seen one in that colour!

Golf R soon...
i had a 106 gti, wrote it off really badley, went throung q barrier and into 2 lamp posts so the insurance killed me, so i could only afford a 1.2, also all the cars have been in the mrs name because she is older and has 4 year ncb so is alot cheaper that way

Fair enough, can't be helped I guess!

I need to get my 3 years NCB protected I think!

yea mrs has go hers protected lol, only £300 a year for the clio, if it was in just my name would be £1k lol,

attention to mells, if you go past wimpey by snodland if you look at the 1st and 2nd lampost you will ee dents in them and blue marks, also the wooden fence will have a new section, thats where the 106 died lol,

the top bar of wood went through my window missing my head by about 12 inches, luckely had no seatbelt on and i ended up near the nadbrake, if i did have a belt on would prob be bead,

I know were that is mate.

You must have been gunning it through there mate to lose it there. Isnt it something like a 40 after a 60 at those set of roundabouts.

yea it was just before xmas and 4.30am, had just finished a night job working for tesco on ham hill. was doing over 100mph so was my own fault, very stupid i kno,

^pmsl, hm ok lol, was true tho, prob wasnt doing that speed at time of impact coz id be dead but was doing that down the long arse road before hand but didnt have time to look at the speedo lol