ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My Respray...

Clio 197
SO excited.

Went to see my car today.

No bumpers, new door, loads of body-filler everywhere...

...all waiting to be painted (everything except driver's side skirt/door/qtr-panel).

:D :D

Pics on Monday 19th hopefully.

Ad

MK2 FRS
How come everthing else is being painted, thought the damage was on the b pillar????a

at least it will loook like new.

Clio 197
Yeah... it seems bizzare:

1) Someone pulled-out into the side. Main damage to the passenger door/skirt and qtr panel. Minor paintwork required on the wing/bumper (insurance job).

2) Melissa aged 8, on her bicycle, left a mark on my bumper as I ran her over (private job).

3) Bonnet/roof/tailgate/spoiler have all been vandalised (insurance job).

4) Cosmetic respray to remove stonechips - bonnet/wings/mirrors (private job).

With all the blending they need to do, it's going to be most of the car!

Ad

MK2 FRS
Hmmm bit of bad luck. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Im guessing the same bodyshop are doing it all??? Not the easiest bill to separate.

Clio 197
adtmits said:
Hmmm bit of bad luck. Sounds like something that would happen to me. Im guessing the same bodyshop are doing it all??? Not the easiest bill to separate.

Nope it isn't easy...

All work carried out under the 3rd party quote will be billed exactly as required.

Any savings that are made by doing all the work at the same time will be passed onto me (ie bumper/foglight removal, etc).