ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My valver

1.8 Civic EX
Just a few up to date pics. Thought I may aswell post a few due to the sudden influx of new members. Opinions welsome......

Valver7.gif

Valver4.gif

Valver2.gif

Valver.gif

DSCF0845.gif

Valver..
god i wont a valver so0o0o bad!!lool!! agree ^^^^^ lose the eye brows dosnt look right at all....lovin the dials is well!! crackin valver :approve: :approve: :approve: :approve:

1.8 Civic EX
30mm at the front standard at the back. although I have Apex shocks all round. the wheels are 16's before anyone asks.
Cheers guys although I do know what you mean about the eyebrows. look good at night tho cos it just cuts the top off the angel eyes so gives it more of a frown :evil:

1.6 Focus, 1.6 122S
Rhino16v said:
30mm at the front standard at the back. although I have Apex shocks all round. the wheels are 16's before anyone asks.
Cheers guys although I do know what you mean about the eyebrows. look good at night tho cos it just cuts the top off the angel eyes so gives it more of a frown :evil:

Not a good enough excuse imo :p

Focus ST
Mint! Loving the dials.

I'll echo what's already been said, please take the eyebrows off and lower the back a bit.

ill do the bar for you if you want mate, i done my one and im gonna be doing my own valver one in the next week or so (if i get a valver)

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
that looks mint mate!!

id agree with the others tho, loose the eyebrows and lower the rear and it'll look awesome!

1.8 Civic EX
cheers for the offer midge but it may be going to a agarge soon for bit of work somay get them to do it. I'll let ya know. thanks for all the ther commets guys.

got the leather from some random guy with garage in the middle of nowhere, was a bit random, nice chap tho! ;)

Renault clio Mk1 1.8 16v
put it on its arse...My valver is slammed and i still don't think its low enough so everything else is like a 4x4 to me:D

1.8 Civic EX
I'd love the slam it totaly but when your work car park consists of 12 of the worlds largest speed bumps there is a limit. If i do more than 2mph over them as it is the cat hits the floor!!

Megane Mk4
Very nice motor .... true, its one of the better colours... but imo I like the eye brows!! lol....
Soz peeps :)

Rhino16v said:
cheers for the offer midge but it may be going to a agarge soon for bit of work somay get them to do it. I'll let ya know. thanks for all the ther commets guys.

got the leather from some random guy with garage in the middle of nowhere, was a bit random, nice chap tho! ;)

lol i aint that random

1.8 Civic EX
l!ckeldev!l_2k1 said:
Very nice motor .... true, its one of the better colours... but imo I like the eye brows!! lol....
Soz peeps :)

wahoo!! someone on my side! lol

sorry night.icon, reading that back it would apear I over used the "random" ;)