ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My VW Caddy

Sat on my mates drive waiting for tax

PICT1952.jpg

PICT1951.jpg

PICT1954.jpg

My mates Mk1 Golf

PICT1955.jpg

any plans for the caddy mate my mate ha one and he is debating whether t make it look awesome ...or not!!! lol

Turbos.
I was very tempted to buy a Caddy, but realistically i'd need another car so couldn't justify it. Not sure why but i think they are cooler than the normal Golf. It's probably the embossed tailgate!

Your mate's Golf is amazing!

_Tom

ClioSport Club Member
Golfs nice.

I very almost bought me a Caddy GTi a couple of years back. Really wish i did! Seemed rapid at the time too...

Clio 182 Trophy 047/500
The Mk1 looks amazing, bit better than the one I have sat around at the moment. What engine is in the Mk1?

niiiice, i bought one of these a few weeks back in black, building it for a mate, getting a small dose of euro treatment and a gti engine wooo! lol, but then the keys are gonna be handed over :(

Milano Premier CTR
Got a mate whos fixing a caddy up, should be interesting hes putting mk 1 gti engine in, coilovers lowering it alot deep dish alloys, full respray in some fancy colour and loads more stuf, hes spent loads on it, still not finshed cant wait to see the finished article, Really interesting cars tho.