ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

N95 Internet?

Renault meggy
When I connect to the net on my N95 when I'm not at home. What is the cheapest connection? are they all free? I have no idea. I can choose from:

Orange GPRS WAP
Orange Internet
Orange Java
Orange MMS

Clio 172mk2
cheepest and fastest at home should be wifi :)

yer o2 have a few like that, generally speaking i`d use the gprs or internet one

does orange say tou get it free?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
When I connect to the net on my N95 when I'm not at home. What is the cheapest connection? are they all free? I have no idea. I can choose from:

Orange GPRS WAP
Orange Internet
Orange Java
Orange MMS

Unless you have an unlimited data bundle none are free.

Do not use JAVA/MMS in any situation.

Renault meggy
Also. How do I get rid of the annoying orange menu? I hate it and I have been able to remove it from phones in the past.

Need to change the product key on the phone to a standard nokia instead of orange then update the firmware. Think there's a thread here on it somewhere.

Clio Sport 172
Am I right in thinking you you have wifi it just connects to your wireless router and it is then free? (apart from your broadband fee of course)

Renault meggy
Doesn't matter I fixed it.
Went to Settings - General - Personalisation - Standby mode - Then change standby from Homescreen to S60 Active standby.

That Product code thing seems abit risky

ex Clio 172 owner :(
be very careful! orange charge about £2.66 per megabyte and a megabyte isn't very much. i made that mistake when on Orange. I used about 10 megabyte just checking emails and a few web pages like facebook. Got stung for 26 quid extra on my bill. Wifi is free but you need to be at home or a free wifi spot.

ex Clio 172 owner :(
also, I'm on tmobile now and get unlimited data for £7.50. orange do do a 30mb add on for £8 but 30 meg isn't much.
You need to change the product number and debrand the phone like others have said to get shot of the Orange software stuff on the phone.