ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

n95 memory full?

none, just walk
i dont know whats going on with my n95? ive had no problems with it and now it says phone memory full? i have a 2gb mem card and had no problems with that. Ive gone through the phone and took off all the stuff i can on the phone memory and its still not working! it wont even let me send a text cos it says phone memory full delete stuff first! but i cant! its only started doing this and there is loads of memory showing on my mem card and phone mem. Ive tried resetting it and its made no difference!

Help!?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I dont have an n95 , but to me it sounds like all your texts , pics , music etc ... are stored on the phone memory not the memory card .

Have you got lots and lots of texts , sent texts etc.... stored ?? If so delete them .

none, just walk
I dont have an n95 , but to me it sounds like all your texts , pics , music etc ... are stored on the phone memory not the memory card .

Have you got lots and lots of texts , sent texts etc.... stored ?? If so delete them .

na thats the thing, ive deleted all my messages, all the pics and stuff are saved to my mem card. Ive also cleared the internet cache and its saying the same thing?!

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Ok . I had the same problem with a nokia 6680 and that was the cause . Maybe you need to update the firmware and see if that helps .You could take it to a nokia shop , nokias come with a 2 year warranty .