ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Need a pic......

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Which bit of them? The best I could do is with my camera phone and then send you it. Either that or do you want me to write out the haynes instructions for you Shaun?

A well built VW
John ive got the pedal covers and a rivet gun much easier and cheaper than replacing the whole arms but i want to see

1. Which way up they go
2. Positioning of the covers on the pedal

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Ok will see what I can do mate.

Found these for you but maybe not close enough

warren3.gif

mk1-interior3.gif

Let me know if you want other ones

A well built VW
Cheeers John , bit far away i'll see how i get on, you'd think all these guys on here would do me a favour in their 172/182 and take a quick close up pic please

Cupra
I have the picture from the brochure:

pedals.jpg

and one taken with my phone, but it is sh1te quality:

Image017.jpg

Does show how worn that clutch is though!

Hope they are of use.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
What measurement do you want of the rivets? Could I measure them for you?
Dutch mine are really worn as well, sure that they are made from really soft metal!

A well built VW
Its aluminium is it not ? Cheers John but im just gonna go to B&Q and see what fits best hopefully have them on this weekend - been a few changes since you last saw it and a few more to come

Cupra
Welcome, and yes the pedals must be made out of some really soft metal, the car has only done 56,000kms. A bit OT, is it possible to buy replacements? Might be better when it comes to resell.