ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

neons

Arctic Blue Clio 182
everyone probably thinks there crap lol. Havent seen many cars with them done "properly". only suits kitted cars imo if done rite

clio mk2 ph2 1.2 16v
i was thinking green i saw sum ultra thin 1's so they hide away easier but cnt remember where i saw em lol

Mégane RS
i quite like them but they are such a waste of money, not alowed to use them on roads etc and if you do the police will issue fines etc, not worth. i wanted to do it a while back but too much hassle now

Oyster Card
Not my thing personally, but a lot of people here will say the same about my Lexus lights - and probably stereotype me as the average 17 year old on todays roads.

I wouldn't consider neons on my car at all however, attracts the wrong attentions. Is a "pull me over" magnet to the police as well.

Black 172 MK2
if you do decide to do them as its your choice at the end of the day slam your car and hide the tubes so its only the glow that you can see

Chocolate Bar™
they look good when they're done properly on a car thats slammed to the ground. Otherwise they look cack

BMW Z4 3.0i
Ali said:
Bet you wouldn't.

He didn't necessarily say it'd be his testicle, he could have someone else's in a plastic bag and lose it. He could be a bollock surgeon or something :D

A number of clios
more hassel than there worth mate i had them on mine last year got fed up of replacing the bracket that hold them on got pulled twice we them so i just took them off and they went in the bin, oh and they fade out too