ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Netflix or Lovefilm instant

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
I've got Lovefilm instant as its part of my package. Wouldn't pay for it just on its own though.

+1. Love film instant is pretty decent really. They are constantly adding new films to it.

It's not like you can search for any film and watch it though, it all depends on whats availible at the time

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Both are fairly crap I had a free trial and there limited.

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
ok so I have signed up for the 30 days trial of Netflix. It does look pretty good and it's going to be quite handy for watching on the iPad while the wife is watching Dancing on Ice, Britains got no talent etc. However that said it doesn't look like there's tons to choose from on there. I'll decide at the end of the free trial. Cheers.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Netflix has 'Dexter' .. at least the first couple of seasons.

A must watch IMO !!!

Probably right up your street actually, PC Sunglasses !

Clio 1.2 2.3 2004
I went on a 30 day trial with love film then went on one with Netflix I like Netflix both same reAlly once you watch most the films it starts to become not worth the 6 a month when they don't bring many films you want to watch out.

Rav4
just tested netflix. Cannot find things like District 13, newer transformers. Seems quite limited.

340i
I am running with the 1month netflix trial, I am quite disappointed at how limited the library is.

Clio 182
i'm with lovefilm and have been for about a year, unlimited package (3 discs at a time max, films/games, unimited per month, online streaming). the free to watch online catalogue isn't always brilliant but they do have some great films on there if you want to pay a little extra - it's cheaper and it saves wandering to blockbusters. i looked at switching to netflix and thought the range of films was shoddy. think i've got some 2 month lovefilm free trials for friends&family at home if anyone's interested?

182, SQ7, Trafic
Sign up for Sky Anytime+ (it's free if you have Sky) Add Sky Movies onto your package and there are thousands of on demand films.

Not to mention the other tv series you can get, really impressed with it!

Citroen DS3 DSport
Netflix is great for TV series, not so good for films. Sky Anytime+ is the opposite with a wonderful selection of films but TV series is very poor.

I've got both, yet I still probably watch more physical DVDs from LoveFilm than I stream from either service.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I use netflix for prison break, but once I've used it for that I'll cancel it, not much on there I want to watch. The way it works is fantastic though.

Rubicon_

ClioSport Club Member
  Defender 110
I use netflix for prison break, but once I've used it for that I'll cancel it, not much on there I want to watch. The way it works is fantastic though.

Same here, two episodes to go so will be cancelling soon.