ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New additions to the Vee---

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
would look good as a pace car or something, but not for every day use IMO of course

Beetle
Hmm not sure, you either need a few more or none at all, they look a bit lost at the moment imo

cock mobile.
Are you considering driving sound with that big elf sticker?

:dead:

You've ruined a lovely colour car (imo).

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
sh33n said:
Are you considering driving sound with that big elf sticker?

:dead:

You've ruined a lovely colour car (imo).

Ah well cant please everyone ..lol :eek:

Looks much better in the flesh- photo is on a crappy camera...

S

cock mobile.
I really like the Racing Blue cup they did with all the graphics, but I'm just not sure it works in that colour.

That colour is stricking enough (it is my fav) that it doesn't need any additions.

:)

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
paul_h172 said:
am not to keen on it either, sorry

S'Ok-

Im the one that has to drive it & i like it- its full on in yer face-

V6 Subtle-
never- :D

S

Monaco Blue Mk2
Not that keen on the elf stickers, more so the bonnet one. I think I'd just have the Renault Sport one, that looks quite good.

vx220
Thing is mate, stickers will always come off if you fancy a change back to the original! If your happy enjoy it! Not like you dont get attention in a vee anyway!

Clio Cup - Yamaha R6
I really like the renault sports but not as sure on the elf ones.
Sun strip looks cool.

ATS

Tangoed Works
I think extra stickers would complete the job. Those ones look a bit lonely, either all the way or not at all!

The start of something good imo. However as others have said, either go subtle or go all out and properly sticker it up. At the moment it's a bit inbetween, but certainly getting there.

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
Have to say think a V6 Mk I or II should be left completly standard.

Loose the stickers.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
ukaskew said:
The start of something good imo. However as others have said, either go subtle or go all out and properly sticker it up. At the moment it's a bit inbetween, but certainly getting there.

Yes- I agree a few more to finish- sadly I had to go- in a bit of a hurry today-

I know this wont be Some peoples cup of tea- But I fancy the car looking a bit racey for a while- like someone said the stickers come off very easy-

Believe you me the pics are Shite- if you stand around the car you will know why im happy with the job..... muppet

thanks for some of the constructive comments - Driving the car is a larf a minute peoples reactions etc-Thumbs up!!-

Ali- i will give you a go one day mate- not many people are interested in a shiney rocker cover when the bonnet is down.....

S

Next adition??
15-06-06_1340copy.gif

(supposed to be Alonso btw)

Cup Turbo, Flamer
I spotted you yesterday in Bexleyheath, I was in the stickered cup remember?

It does look much better in the flesh than in the pics, i think its looks good, few more to finish it off i think!!

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Johnc172 said:
I spotted you yesterday in Bexleyheath, I was in the stickered cup remember?

It does look much better in the flesh than in the pics, i think its looks good, few more to finish it off i think!!

Yes mate That was me- I flashed you- Ive got a way to go to catch your motor up in Sticker terms- Although it did look very good- Lowered as well???

Thanks, The camera pics never do it justice ....... The people of bexleyheath seemed to like

Steve

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Dash said:
Looking good ;)

Yeah cheers Skipper- Nice photoShop.....

Alonso... Karlos Really... He isnt the league.....

John C -- Let me know when the next meet up is- either bluewater or Southend...

Steve

No more clio's for me!
I like 'em matey. But then i am partial to a sticker or two! lol

Nice to see something different....at last! lol ;)

Cup Turbo, Flamer
No standard cup suspension i'm sad to say, soon tho :D

I'm not sure when the next meet in bluewater is, i havent got access to the meetings page so could be anytime lol!