ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Camera and a Country Drive

106 GTi
Picked up my new camera yesterday spent the morning trying to master it while giving the 182 a run out. A few pics.

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5494.jpg

IMG_5527.jpg

IMG_5569.jpg

Renaultsport Clio 182
Absolutely gorgeous car and lovely pics too. Nice scenery. And bugger me, your car is shiney!

Ford Fiesta
nice pics. wish my front tyres had that much trwad left. Will have to get the 2 new ones i have fitted at the 18K oil change. Not done bad to last 18K.

You will have work cut out keeping it looking like that this weather mate :)

106 GTi
Cheers Guys. Yeah the car is Black Gold the lack of sun doesnt show the flecks of to well today though. Would like some coilovers for it eventually.

106 GTi
Liam182 said:
nice pics. wish my front tyres had that much trwad left. Will have to get the 2 new ones i have fitted at the 18K oil change. Not done bad to last 18K.

You will have work cut out keeping it looking like that this weather mate :)

Cheers Liam, that will be the lack of miles on them (1500 so far).

By the last pics on my memory card had mud all over it, all washed and tucked away in the garage now though!

Golf GTI 1.8T
how slow do you have to drive to keep it that clean down a country road then?? amazing pics mate!!

106 GTi
Not slow! - There is no close up's as they show the dirt! The ones towards the end of the memory car where to dirty to post LOL!

Cheers all.

182 Trophy
Mines only got 400 on the clock but doesnt look as good as that and its never seen any wet weather.

106 GTi
Sounds like mine then - it's been out in the rain twice, the day I collected it and then I caught in the rain on the way back from a show.

182 Trophy
Sounds like you have brought yours for the same reason as me. Only ever use mine for fun at the weekends and ive only had it for 3 weeks but ive been up at the crack of dawn every Saturday

GR7

Shiny red R32
The top pic is the best with the red post box in:star: but I still hate those awful wheels!!!! :eek:

106 GTi
GR7 said:
The top pic is the best with the red post box in:star: but I still hate those awful wheels!!!! :eek:

I like that one best too. Ended up taking a few shots there

IMG_5486.jpg

I have grown to like the wheels now.

106 GTi
Tom1 said:
Sounds like you have brought yours for the same reason as me. Only ever use mine for fun at the weekends and ive only had it for 3 weeks but ive been up at the crack of dawn every Saturday

Yeah a weekend play thing here to, had mine since March should use it more really.

I'm gonna say it looks crap, coz I'm fed up with saying how good it always looks ;-)

Only joking mate looks mint as ever you put the rest of us to shame! Still I's expect nothing less from an ex concourse winner!

106 GTi
Ha ha thanks Mark!

Spammy, Polished with Poorboys SSR 2, Clearkote Vannilla Moose and Red Machine Glaze by PC a few months ago. Sealed by Poorboys EX-p by hand.

Since then it has had a coat of Nattys Blue and Souveran. Now being maintained after washing with Optimum car wax.

Superb photos of a suberb car in some superb locations! Top photography and a mint car. Black is really growing on me! :approve:

Black 172
fantastic pictures!! need to get some pictures of my 172!! but ia m not all that good with a camera ! and like someone said it aint the greatest time of year to take pics as i would never keep it clean

'18 Megane dci
Looking good r-jay, shame they don't stay that way too long this time of year, what camera did you buy?

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
wish mine was that shiney, black cars look amazing the second you wash them but after that they are dirty!

as a couple have said it needs lowered and your coilover idea sounds good :D also silvervisions too

106 GTi
The close ups did seem to show of the paint. I think the car would have looked betterin the normal shots if the weather had been better.

U/R 200
Very clean n shiney! good piccys. what kind of cleaning products do you use?
Hopefully get a nice camera 4 christmas and post sum pics of me trophy on here aswell.

106 GTi
Pistol Pete said:
Very clean n shiney! good piccys. what kind of cleaning products do you use?
Hopefully get a nice camera 4 christmas and post sum pics of me trophy on here aswell.

A mixture of products really mostly the Clearkote, Poorboys ranges and a wax called Souvrean which is made for black and red cars.