ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Laptop

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
I currently have a Macbook which i love, however im begining to find it frustrating as im getting back into gaming. Im looking at getting rid of the macbook and getting an Ipad and a Windows laptop.

The ipad will be used to do 95% of my internet browsing, and the laptop will be used to write up me assignments and play games on:

Age of Empires
Command and Conquerer
Warhammer 40K

Basically different RTS games as i have my xbox for RPG's and racing games.

It needs to be a laptop as i have no where for a desktop pc at the moment and i wont be storing anything other than the games and game saves (i will be using a NAS drive for everything else) I have a budget of around £350 but could increase that slightly.

I know i wont be getting the best gaming system ever but like i say im only using it for 4 or 5 games and wont be using them often as i find im on my xbox a lot of the time.

Let me know of any suggestions as PC world, currys etc all have sales on now.

Thanks

Thought about sticking Windows on your Mac via Bootcamp and running games that way? That's what I do on my iMac.