ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member after some info if poss

182 in white
Hello,

I have been a clio owner for a good few months after swapping my Alfa for a 2004 182 in white (you havent heard of me sooner as there seems to be a plentyful supply of info and have managed to find all i need via the search function!). I have also recently become a member :cool:

I am wondering if anyone can help me, im wondering if there is anyone that has any extra info, privious owners, history etc on the Clio 182 i have, i have managed to track down the privious owner who i done the deal with and realise it used to be silver but has been resprayed white. Reg number is DX54FAJ and there is pics floating around on here of the car. Bit of a long shot i know but just wanting to find out history, owners etc as i had very little with the car.

Thanks everyone :approve:

2014 Clio 200t edc
Looks awesome!! Get some pics of her now up!!
Sorry can't help you further, I tried but then re-read your post. :S