ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New Member from the West Mids

Signed up a week or so ago and paid up when I bought my first 172, I'm a Vauxhall lad at heart but have always appreciated that they lack in the handling/performance/pretty much every other side of things, some may recognise the username from MIGweb.

anyway this is my new pride and joy which is replacing my last, got to get the cambelt done before I feel happy about thrashing it, something I'd normally just do myself but after reading a few horror stories.... I'll leave it to someone else ;)

DSC02296-1.jpg

my old baby (forgive the fisheye lens :eek: )

DSC01911.jpg

I'm in Sutton Coldfield, I don't generally do meets as the weekends are the only times I get to spend time with the family, I do a lot of shows with MIG as I'm a regional co-ord over there, gonna see what the French show season is like next year.