ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New OZ Ultraleggera

dCi 100
Hi,

ozultraleggeraltgci3l9kc.jpg
ozultraleggeraltgci1l8gl.jpg

ozultraleggeraltgci2l1xx.jpg

They look a bit like computer models ... but you never know. :)

Abarth 500
superb pic isnt it......it was 1am in the morning in a underground car park and i was slightly pissed lol

6/468 17poo
they look wicked, ive got superleggaras and they look really small (size) but now the spokes go to the edge of the rim they look loads better!!stunning!cool colour too
Ryan

dCi 100
They also look a bit more expensive than superleggs, don't you think? I mean I don't thing they're here to replace the superleggs, but more of an uprated model (?)

Mercedes C200,Clio R.I.P.
They are nice.

But I'm more of a fan of the CHUNKY wheels so I can't say I like them.

i saw a photo of them on a car and REALLY didnt like them. looked like a 'max power' version of some super leggera's.

they are to replace the superlegs.

if its not broke dont fix it and all that..

16vClio said:
Dave get pics......are they selling these in halfords?

yeah course. but you will prob have to get them to phone up motorsport wheels for prices, doubt they will be in the catalogues yet unless they have new ones.

wait for a 20% sale to come out though.

I saw them in Halfords OZ catalogue last week and they do look rather nice. I wonder if they are going to do them in any other colour apart from silver.