ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

new sound system

2001 clio dynamique 16v
not the greatest but it will be improved when i get some money
smile.gif

Alpine CDA-9855R HU
Alpine ALP-SPS69C2 6x9's
Alpine ALP-SPS17C2 6.5" Coax (x2)
Alpine PDX-4.150 multi channel amp
Alpine SWX-1043D 10" sub

i have a rough idea of how to wire the amp in ... i know how to do it but could someone just tell me so i dont make a big f*** up of it please

thanks =]

and by the way ... i know people on here dnt like 6x9's but i only got them cuz there was alreadyh holes in the parcel shelf to fit them ... needed to fill um with summat haha :)

anyway mate... Im gonna try and help you with your wiring...

You should have
1x Red live wire
1x Black earth wire
1x Thin (usually blue) remote wire
1x set of phono leads (again usually blue)

First of you need to make a good job of the wiring eg. not having wires on show, my last car was a dynamique so i no it can be done.

If you look under were you pedals are in the footwell and get ur head right up (best usuing a torch) you will see what looks like a rubber plug.
Pull it out and there you have a nice hole for you live wire to go threw, your live wire gos straight from your battery to the + sign on your amp

Your black earth wire goes from the - sign on your amp and connects to an earting point on your car

The phono leads are self explanatry the go from your amp to your cd player and your remote goes from your amp (usually the one between positive and negitive) to the blue wire in the back of your cd player

any help to you?

C

Clio_Craig

Alpine CDA-9855R i love this head unit, had my fitted on tuesday :D

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Don't get 6x9's, waiste of money.
Buy 1x coax for the rear, and a compo for the front!

Clio & Mitsu ASX
Oh sorry, didn't completely read your topic ;)

It's as "you'd never of guessed" said, except that you need 2 RCA cables since you have a 4 channel amp. Connect one set to the rear and one set to the sub out.