ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

New viper ik video

172 Cup
Not that interesting to watch as i just lay my phone on the dash but anyone wanting to know what a viper ik sounds like in car give it a watch. kicks off about 35 secs in. Video

172 Cup
haha, yea. if you watch close you can see a lamp post. gonna have to go and do a proper one now :D

172 Cup
Yup, its the 1st bit of spare cash ive had to spend on it. i really wanna get me hands on a 182 manifold next, but renault wouldnt sell me one and i dunno anywhere other than k tec who sell them or custom 172 manifolds.

1.8 Civic EX
yeah your link works. Wasn't a private road but I did remain within the speed limit at all times! although it may not soud like it. Think thats all the piper x does really, makes the car sound fast! lol

Recaro Black Gold 182
LMAO, only kidding mate, good, would you think it was a 1.2 on sound rather the the spedometer (sp) needle, lol :D