ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Newbie here (56K Be Aware)

'03 Modified 1.2 16v
Hey just though i'd post and say hi to everyone. Just
Registered. Graeme, stay in cumbernauld just outside Glasgow!

Drive this ....:cool:

SA400021.gif

SA400026.gif

SA400022.gif

SA400027.gif

SA400035.gif

SA400039.gif

'03 Modified 1.2 16v
had it since new and just done it as i went along. Been like that for a couple of months now! Finally got the vent fitted and bodywork touched up.

And yeah they boom! Windows vibrate like hell!

Racing Blue 182
welcome to CS, like your car, was going to get that kit when i had my 1.2 but got the 182 instead

Be warned people aint too kein on body kits on here

Chocolate Bar™
looks tidy! i'd do two things though, change the mesh for black and colour code the sides

Golf GTI 1.8T
damn thought this might be the 182 that I slapped a flyer on, on thursday in chelmsford, anywhooo welcome and well modded there ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Nice mate....Glasgow eh!!!! We're all having a meet on the 19th your more than welcome to come along, more details in the meetings forum.

Ali

'03 Modified 1.2 16v
It's me Horny! Not heard anyone call me that in ages though!

What engine you got going in yours? seen you selling the old one on strathy!

Not seen yours about for ages it been off the road long?

2002 Clio Dynamic
Alrighty,motors been off the road for a while since its been in at Torque,plus im working in England so never up to drive it! its now a dynamic/172 hybrid but need to drop TBs off to actually get it running

'03 Modified 1.2 16v
I know bought my self a digital camera at long last!
Going to try this photography stuff out ! lol

Seen the post about the scottish meet but i cant post on it for some reason :-(