ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Modified suspension.
Or drop a 2.0 engine in and when you work out the cost buying a proper 172 works out better value.
Suspension makes the biggst difference than any money spent on power.

Megane Mk4
va va voom tom said:
I am just wonderin how can i make my 1.4 16v mk2 clio faster cheers.

Give it Theirry Henry! ;) lol
Only kidding, apart from full exhaust system and Closed induction kit, there isnt a great deal you can do to it to give it lots of power. As its already been said, drop a 2.0 litre lump in it, but if your going to do that..
Remember to uprate the brakes too! ;)
Or lower it, handling round corners will be greatly improved.

Welcome to CS by the way :D

Andi

va va voom tom said:
hi i am a newbie i am from enfield i am just wonderin how can i make my 1.4 16v mk2 clio faster cheers.

AS WELL AS ENGINE MODS , BETTER BRAKES ETC .... TRY AND LOOSE SUM WEIGHT :D LOL , HELPS A LITTLE .

Focus ST
G'Day, I'm new to this place too.
I live in enfield, I'm in a black clio sport. Give me a beep if you see me...
Do you have really shiny alloys??

Golf GTI 1.8T
welcome to CS both of you!

Gweebs said:
G'Day, I'm new to this place too.
I live in enfield, I'm in a black clio sport. Give me a beep if you see me...
Do you have really shiny alloys??

just wondering did either of you find the site from cars with stickers on them? theres a few out their around enfield!
If you mean a clio with chrome alloys thats probably JPEX-CLIO heres his car... - http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/mitchzxr/Enfield Meet/IMG_2450.jpg

Last edited:
  Focus ST
mitchzxr said:
welcome to CS both of you!

just wondering did either of you find the site from cars with stickers on them? theres a few out their around enfield!
If you mean a clio with chrome alloys thats probably JPEX-CLIO heres his car... - http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c28/mitchzxr/Enfield Meet/IMG_2450.jpg
I found it whilst searchin on the internet for mod's. I think I also seen the address on the Renault Community site??

JPEX-CLIO cars looking good, black cars are best when clean.

Although with all the doors open was he finding it hard to get in?? LOL

R.I.P 182
Hiya! welcome!!! Theres a few people from Enfield on here!!!

Lookout for a poke if KDFs still around ;)