ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

newbiee from Dagenham.. dwizzle1...hello all

hi ya all im dan from sunny old dagenham in essex and this is my first clio 172 sport and what do i say??? very impressed is a good start. i bought a 2001 y reg phase 1.good milage at 72000 with a fair but of history with it, dyno print out at 176 bhp look's like it may have belongerd to an old cliosport member so you lot may know a bit more about it.. i was real impressed with what the little car has to offer i have been a out and out bmw fan up till now thanks to me pal BIGDOE a true clio member who swears by this site.... here are a few pics

KGrHqZlIE1F3PZbojBNfSG6fpw_12.jpg

KGrHqFi8E1M8eIg4BNfSGOSZ2Q_12.jpg

KGrHqFmEE1FwHMCG3BNfSG0oPg_12.jpg

KGrHqJh4E1Kvu7Lc3BNfSIQuW1_12.jpg

when i bought it i noticed a small area of paint that needs attention but very impressed over.. thing is a have had a few problems with it that im hoping you clio crazy bunch will be able to help me out with.. (ill post in problems)

well any comments welcome. look forward to meeting you all at the upcoming events and cant wait to hit the track haha just joined as a clio member and was well impressed with the discount offered at ktec.. great forum keep the topics coming very interesting ready... although it'll take a week off work to look at the topics there are thousands..

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Welcome to the club, I like it all apart from the wheels.

Does look like it could be an old members car, but it doesn't ring any major bells with me.

BlackGold 182
welcome along!

Go on the south eastern section and get your name down for the next meet at romford dogs on 24th september :D