ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Next major car show?

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Anyone know when and where the next one is?

And what is it?... Trax has got me addicted!

Addicted, lol ! Trax was a chav fest tbh (it always has been)

When I approached the queue I had some idiot in his mums five door L reg 1.4 clio start redlining his car at me, yeah cos i'm going to be impressed by that aren't I :dead:

I bet he had to mop himself up after seeing my car :lolup:

Golf R soon...

When I approached the queue I had some idiot in his mums five door L reg 1.4 clio start redlining his car at me, yeah cos i'm going to be impressed by that aren't I :dead:

I never realised how much you actually rant! pmsl!

I might go the Donny one as I missed TRAX!

Fiat Punto GT

Trax a chav fest? Never been to USC then :D

Trax is one of the least chavvy event of the year, in fact it's my favourite because of that and the track action.

"Trax is one of the least chavvy event of the year" - pmsl, best laugh i've had on here all week so far !
Have a word, did you not see them ? It was riddled with them :dead:

Mind you, you do have a punto GT ;)

Fiat Punto GT
"Trax is one of the least chavvy event of the year" - pmsl, best laugh i've had on here all week so far !
Have a word, did you not see them ? It was riddled with them :dead:

Mind you, you do have a punto GT ;)

Bit below the belt don't you think.

Again I'll reiterate, Trax is one of the least chavvy events of the year, have you not been to USC? Donny?

No i've not been to them as cars shows in general are rubbish. Years ago I was into them, but they were always a bit chavvy, now they are generally a complete waste of time.

The Punto comment was banter btw;)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
No i've not been to them as cars shows in general are rubbish. Years ago I was into them, but they were always a bit chavvy, now they are generally a complete waste of time.

Some ppl don't know you well enough to know its a bit of 'banter'...

;)

Fiat Punto GT

I quite agree, they are a chav fest. Hence why I don't go to them any more. I only go USC as Santa Pod is 3 minutes from my house.

What I'm saying it Trax isn't anywhere near as chavvy as these other events.

Lots of performance cars at Trax, much more than any other event.

Trophy 182
The Jap show at Santa pod is in October and thats a really good day out. I know it doesnt involve Clios but they have some mega fast cars on the drag strip.

Burgandy 174 sport t

A mod having banter!!!! You don't know the meaning of it once u become a mod lol!