ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nissan GTR dealer in St Helens... WTF

1998 BMW e46 323i
drove down jackson st yesterday,.. In the bumhole that is st helens... Spotted a red GTR, in Middlehurst Motorsport! What's goin on? Like finding a diamond in the toilet bowl. Jackson st now has it's own brothel/massage parlor and supercars... What the fu(k?!?!

B

Brown.

Second one spotted in your area, some one else has posted the same sighting!! ;)

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  4 wheels
middlehurst motorsport have sold some mint skylines in the past

wait and see ;)
meh rc revelopments in warrington has 2 or 3 new GTR's a silver one and i think either 1 or 2 in white

wait and see ;)
:) nice one. how bigs your garage the? size of a petrol station forecourt by any chance

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
drove down jackson st yesterday,.. In the bumhole that is st helens... Spotted a red GTR, in Middlehurst Motorsport! What's goin on? Like finding a diamond in the toilet bowl. Jackson st now has it's own brothel/massage parlor and supercars... What the fu(k?!?!

Welcome to several years ago.

They have been the officially supported dealer of GT-R for years.

1998 BMW e46 323i
Well so-rry Tom. Wish I knew everything like you.

Our offices have just been built round the corner, and I was surprised to find the place where it is.