ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

No Garage.

I wished when i bought my second house ( now im showing my age) i got a garage. Since i bought my 182, 2 years ago i have a addiction for detailing. The problem is when i get my pc, leads and polishes out i get the neighbours watching me like im some sort of freak.. It does my nut in.

Do most of you use garages for detailing or do you feel like a freak like me. NO SUGABABE GAGS PLEASE

106 GTi
On the drive and don't care what the neighbours think! - garage is only big enough to just get the car in, no room to work round it.

182 has now gone!
I always go to my mums to clean my car and all the neighbours still make sarky comments like "you will wash that car away one day" or "there will be no paint left on that car"..

Reckon they are only jealous cause there cars all look like sh*t!!!!

clio 182 black /gold
I spent 4 hours on Tuesday night doing mine and my brothers car. Now mine looks like it has not been done inages.