ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Noisy Interior Fuses ?

172 SPORT PH2
clio 172, the noise of the passanger side fuses, are nearly as loud as my stereo! anyone else got this proble, and have some sort of solution to minimize it, it happens when i put the car ignition on, then the noise from the fuses near the passangerside door is imense!?

172 SPORT PH2
actually forget what i said above, furthur investigation, and you was right, it is the interior fan, at the top, where the light is.. any way of making it more quieter??

i had the same problem on mine... i tried cleaning & oiling the fan but that didn't seem to work as most of the sound seems to be coming from the casing vibrating rather than the fan itself. i tried packing it with foam & putting silicon in the clips to reduce the vibration but if anything i seem to notice it more now. Renault wanted £20ish for a new fan but i doubt that would solve the problem of the vibration & it seems like a common fault with all clios.
turn up your stereo instead