ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia 5800 games, anyone got any good sites?

Scirocco 2.0 tsi
My girlfriends just got this phone and is after some games like the sims etc but having trouble finding any! anyone got any good sites?

ValverInBits
Just thought I'd add some apps i've downloaded recently.
5800 apps are thin on the ground sadly so it's nice when you come across goo'uns

• SymTorrent - torrent client for 5800, won't search for .torrent files, but you can do that with the web browser. LINK
  • Joikuspot- Sadly it's 15 Euros, but it turns your phone into a WiFi router! you can use multiple computers on the phones internet connection. Great if you have unlimited data in your contract LINK
  • ShoZu - Photobucket is what I use it for, but it'll do all the social network sites (basic functions only - upload pics, read statuses, update status) LINK
  • Countdown timer - Why the fark didnt this come as standard!!? LINK
  • Mobbler - LastFM on your phone. This WILL work well with mobile internet too :D really want a spotify one tho tbh LINK
All the above are free with the exception of joikuspot which is good value. Just to add, the app cracker "app trk" hasnt been done for Symbian 5 yet. Just been searchin.