ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia E71....

B

Brown.

Just got one this morning, and i am very impressed with its size, typing is a piss of wee but takes some getting used to normal qwerty input, but once used to it you can type just as quick if not quicker. i used t9 on my n95...picture quality is good too.

compared to my n95

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

Image023.jpg

photo quality....wet day....

11092008003.jpg

Suzuki Ignis Sport
New phone looks smart, and the camera picture isn't too bad!

You selling ur N95 8gb?...

B

Brown.

yeah....its going on ebay been looking at the price of 'em over 200 notes.

its 2 month old and has some marks on the case but screen has always had a protector. i count three marks.

How are you getting on with this fella? Was thinking of upgrading my E65 to one of these. They look really good and it seems to have a half decent build quality etc.

Got one today. Fantastic bit of kit. Sync'd my E65 to it and its got my old contacts, calendar, texts, emails all on in one go. Even did the pics!

Its fairly heavy but the build quality compared to a N96 is light years ahead. Its made of proper metal!

B

Brown.

original theme makes screen quality look pants....this sexyfies it!!