ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N8

Clio 182 cup'd
Hardware wise this looks stunning if you ask me. Problem is the software, its running on Symbian3 which looked clunky and dated the last time I saw it in motion.

BG182®
I think that's why the release date has been put back a thousand times. S3 is Nokia's last chance to show what they can do and tbh I'de rather wait a few more months for it to be stable then have a load of updates to apply.

Release date for UK is 23rd Septemeber only at Nokia.com I think, then 1st October pretty much everywhere else. Contract end's this month too. Perfect timing :)

Clio 182 cup'd
I think that's why the release date has been put back a thousand times. S3 is Nokia's last chance to show what they can do and tbh I'de rather wait a few more months for it to be stable then have a load of updates to apply.

Release date for UK is 23rd Septemeber only at Nokia.com I think, then 1st October pretty much everywhere else. Contract end's this month too. Perfect timing :)

Unless you count MeeGo as their last chance. S3 is more like a stop gap than anything else.

BG182®
Anyone received there's yet? Just rang Voda and I'm now told it's coming Monday. Can't say I'm suprised :dapprove:

Astra Twintop
I heard tomorrow............
No one will even entertain the idea of me upgrading until the 11th

Used it a few days ago with a rep. Nokia should just give up on Symbian all together. Feels nice in the hand though, ill give it that