ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N95 Owners

VaVa
My missus has just been put off buying one by the guy in phones for you because everyone they've sold has had to be sent back for repair!

Anyone got any similar experiences or is he talking cod s**t?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
mines fine apart from being a bit slow and freezing sometimes.

Andy_con

ClioSport Club Member
  clio 182
not had a single problem with mine.

phone you local nokia repair centre and ask them

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Just ordered myself one of these as an upgrade about 2 minutes ago!

Got quite a good deal i think. 600 Mins, 1000 Texts and a free Nokia N95 for £35 a month :approve:

Hope its as good as i have have heard!
Anyone tried the GPS for it yet?
Can you load TomTom software onto it and do you have to pay tomtom a subscription for this?

Clio 1.4 16v
My camera works intermitently, the vibration and voice speaker occaisonally stop working, quick restart and its fine though.

VaVa

Got quite a good deal i think. 600 Mins, 1000 Texts and a free Nokia N95 for £35 a month :approve:

Can you load TomTom software onto it and do you have to pay tomtom a subscription for this?

Which network fella?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
if thats orange you should get unlimited texts?

thats what i get for £35

Coiley'd Clio PH2

Which network fella?

On o2. Rang up the cancellation department saying i am going to leave as i have been offered much better deals and they start throwing offers at you here there and everywhere!

Megane coupe 1.6 16v
My mates had one about a month, no issues.

As soon as they release the firmware update no doubt it will be loads better and more stable.