ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N95

Mk1 Facelift '97 1.2
Does anyone know what the N95 is like as i may be purchasing one and would like some opinions as to whether they are good or not

Clio Sport 182
Ny N95 is rubbish! got it about 6 months ago, Goes back about once a month with problems. . . Now on new handset number 4!

Everyone that i talk to that has one has had to get it repaired at least once! Dont get one!!

However the sister has the N95 8gb, Thats a much metter phone, She has had no problems with it. So if i were you matey id spend a bit more and get that!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
it's very good phone if it's debranded. i have one for sale actually if anyone's interested. Brand new with warranty etc.

Dyson
Ny N95 is rubbish! got it about 6 months ago, Goes back about once a month with problems. . . Now on new handset number 4!

Everyone that i talk to that has one has had to get it repaired at least once! Dont get one!!

However the sister has the N95 8gb, Thats a much metter phone, She has had no problems with it. So if i were you matey id spend a bit more and get that!

+1

I'm on no. 4 on flee bay as we speak

Fiat Panda 100hp
Yer its a great phone. i think some people just get unlucky with em, Ive had mine 4 months and no problems what so ever!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
recently got the 8GB version. All good up to now! First thing I did was update the firmware though! But very impressed with the features. Love how it downloads my podcasts automaticaly when im within my home WiFi range and transfers images to my pc via bluetooth without me even having to touch it.

Screen is very very nice, and sound quality is very good and really loud! Not tried the GPS yet, but I can get a lock on in my bedroom no problem.

Clio 172mk2
yer the phones not too bad odd ppl get faulty sliders. generally speakin though most dont. Mine lasted 7 month before the slider went wobberly. but i`ve fixed that. cant be bothered sending it back too much hassle.

Appart from that gps recievers a bit crappy at getting a fix at start.

Rest is great cant fault it

Mk1 Facelift '97 1.2
David how much are looking for your N95? if anybody has one for sale let me know i may be interested at the right price.