ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

nokia n95

none, just walk
ive had my n95 for a year now, i worked at t mobile when it first came out and there was a right nightmare trying to get them in cos they were always sold out. Now ive had mine for ages now and never had a scrap of bother with it i just wanna say- arent they STILL the best phone out there? i mean if you think about all the features it has that phones coming out with now dont have yet. Its way ahead of its time- the camera is great, the phone is easy to use, its got all the applications you need.

anyone else think its good?

B

Brown.

same here had mine a year, upgraded to a 95 8gig...ithought the best couldnt get better, but it did!!!

182, SQ7, Trafic
Yea they are good, When they first came out it was between that and PS3, I bought Playstation 3 :( But then got the N95 6 months later and I can't see where I'm gonna be going for an upgrade to be honest as nothing on the horizon to even better it! Battery is a bit s**t but I don't mind charging it every night!

Monaco Blue 172 (56/468)
iv got an n95 at the mo and am due an upgrade - great phone imo, cant beat a nokia...think im guna wait til sept tho for the n96 when it comes out, had good reviews already... 16gb as standard and they are going to upgrade the satnav

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT
iv had the 8gb version for a few months and its great!

I do get bored easily though, so its for sale if anyone is interested. as new!

KDF

Audi TT Stronic
Had my N95 for about a year aswell now, been looking around for a new phone but... TBQFH nothing else can compete so i'm just gonna stick with it.

Had mine about 9 months now and ppl still ask is it any good and then I bore them with all the features it has that other phones on the market haven't!