ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N96

182 cup Inferno
My contract is up for renewal been looking at the nokia N96 has any one any views on this phone

Don't bother, riddled with faults and has now been replaced with the N97....

But your going to be told to go with the iphone on this forum or a blackberry if your not on o2.

I've been trying to get advice on here as to what to go for other than iphone and just keep getting told, dont get an N97 they suck, get an iphone 3GS, even though I keep saying I'm not going to becuase the tarifs suck.

Looking like HTC Magic for me now.

Fiat Panda 100hp
You get what you pay for though. I pay £45 for a iphone with 500mins and 1200 text I think, and I never go over 500mins. So the £45 is fine for me to have a great phone. I have had N95's etc in the past and I just end up regretting buying them a month after having it.

This is true, but you wouldnt advise someone who is asking what new car under £20k to buy an M3, so why advise someone who is asking advice on what phone to get that will cost them less than the iphone, to get the iphone?

It's okay. Every phone thread comes back to the iPhone. lol..

The tariffs aren't great, but like Ben says, you get what you pay for.

It's okay. Every phone thread comes back to the iPhone. lol..

The tariffs aren't great, but like Ben says, you get what you pay for.

aye, which in my case is gonna be a HTC Magic. Does everything I want - calls, texts and internet - and from the reviews does them all well. So for me, no need to go iphone.

Never above 25mpg
Get what you want tbh. The majority on here are going to say iPhone which is not what you asked.

Fiat Panda 100hp
Had a play on the new HTC G2 today which has the new android OS on it, quite nice it is. Can be had for £35 / month on tmob.