ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia N97

BMW E92/Audi S3
Anyone had any problems with theirs yet? It seems to be more unreliable than a Citroen AX in the winter..
I've had to get it repaired twice and I'm going to send it off again in a few minutes!! Bloody useless phones. Quite a few laggy glitches too.
Yes I've updated it.

Mates got one and had no problems, but my n96 has a broken button and is going in for repair. Whats wrong with it?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
You've updated it with the biggest update it will ever get.

And its still not working...Time for a new phone.

BMW E92/Audi S3
Mates got one and had no problems, but my n96 has a broken button and is going in for repair. Whats wrong with it?

It charges on its own (Well.. It thinks it charges). I have it on video for proof lol.

You've updated it with the biggest update it will ever get.

And its still not working...Time for a new phone.

I think so too, but I'm in an 18 month contract which I only got in July :dead:
iPhone 3GS ftw

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
TBH Nokia's have gone down hill now for years!... I know there's loads of threads/posts about Nokia etc... but Nokia need to sort themselfs out!.

clio...
i liked mine at first, but as ive used it more... it just continues to annoy me. Sometimes the most simple of tasks are made a chor. could have been great, but i believe nokia have apparently dropped the ball.
going to sell mine for a bb9700.

BMW M135i
Other than the camera scratching problem which is being sorted next week along with the revised gps antenna then mines been pretty good barring software f**k ups which v20 has got rid of most of for me.

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
mines a piece of s**t every time some one phones i answer it and when i go to put it down i cant because tis frozen with some one still ringin me grr mazuma mobile offered me 254 for it earlier think i might sell and go back to blackberry

I've just ordered the N97 mini, my colleague has the normal one & rates it.

Is the Mini one rubbish? (I read that Tom says it is earlier on)

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Ah balls !!!

Lol, woops. I was refering to the OP and the original one. Don't know what the mini one is like. Didn't even know it existed.

In fact, I've just clocked how old this is. Just ignore what I said :)

Sorry, yeah I saw N97 & well, the mini one like it only a bit smaller, with no navigation thing on rhe left hand side. Only 8GB storage (standard too)

When I get a text it comes up with them number, ont who it is, but they are in my contacts.

It has +44 then the number. How do I make it name only ?

Last edited:
Check the number isn't stored twice, if you're storing names in the phone turn off sim contacts incase they are stored there too. Last resort check to see if the number is stored as +447... may not recognise if its stored as 07...