ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Series 60 Touch

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
UIQ 4 looks better.

I think whats needed is the logic of UIQ with the support of S60 and the polish of M-osx.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I'll no doubt be tied into a 18 month contract on a phone that will be driving be mad when the first of these phones appear from Nokia but I do look forward to what will be available come May 09 :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
Would be nice to see some video previews of that too. Have they released anything yet?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
No not yet. My money is on that to be up there with the best.

Symbian 9.5 too.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I like the Nokia UI but the processors they are using in recent phones (N80, N73, N95) are crap and in partnership with the limited RAM they run create a very slow and annoying experience. It's pointless them adding more and more features when the basic architecture of the phone cannot cope.

Fingers crossed the touch screen models are improved. It's one of the main reasons why I like the iPhone, it moves quickly from one app to another. The Viewty is apparently fast too.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
P5i with UIQ 4 is to be announced on NOV 15th.

Looks like SE will be first.