ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Nokia Series 60 Touch

UIQ 4 looks better.

I think whats needed is the logic of UIQ with the support of S60 and the polish of M-osx.
 
I'll no doubt be tied into a 18 month contract on a phone that will be driving be mad when the first of these phones appear from Nokia but I do look forward to what will be available come May 09 :)
 
Would be nice to see some video previews of that too. Have they released anything yet?
 
No not yet. My money is on that to be up there with the best.

Symbian 9.5 too.
 
I like the Nokia UI but the processors they are using in recent phones (N80, N73, N95) are crap and in partnership with the limited RAM they run create a very slow and annoying experience. It's pointless them adding more and more features when the basic architecture of the phone cannot cope.

Fingers crossed the touch screen models are improved. It's one of the main reasons why I like the iPhone, it moves quickly from one app to another. The Viewty is apparently fast too.
 
P5i with UIQ 4 is to be announced on NOV 15th.

Looks like SE will be first.
 
Back
Top