ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

North East Karting Meet + Some New Pics

80MPG BEEZA
here we go from karting today

SG1L0367.jpg

SG1L0366.jpg

SG1L0365.jpg

SG1L0368.jpg

sure geddes can add some more
took some on friday to pre karting

SG1L0337.jpg

SG1L0344.jpg

SG1L0350.jpg

SG1L0343.jpg

clio 172 sport, zxr6
nice pics m8
good fun today :rasp:
it just shows its not allways the skinny guys who win :)

80MPG BEEZA
nice pics m8
good fun today :rasp:
it just shows its not allways the skinny guys who win :)

lol i was trying to keep up it just wasnt happening if you look on the sheets you finished 51 secs before karl aswell we should have found out what the lap record was in them karts

80MPG BEEZA
it was good crack i love stuff like that. m8 like the car its well clean

aii gonna put 172 rear bumper on though the back one is even more shagged now flippin fibre glass the skirts are ok though, were gonna have to book up somemore karting its like the cheapest track day ever!

clio 172 sport, zxr6
true true m8
but you must try and come to the ring m8 you would love it
nice pics good turn out

Barron

ClioSport Club Member
  Turbo S,Exige,R5,182
wish i didnt have work today, such a nice day for karting/meet :(

80MPG BEEZA
What happened to you Batman.Never seen you after we joined the A1?

you n rich sped off i got stuck behind about 6 cars! some mad women in a volvo estate on a k reg with 2 kids and boot full of shopping doing 95mph! mad b*tch she was all over the place hehe good day though spart from rallying across the kerb lol

80MPG BEEZA
plug in and play,

i wos happy with 2nd but 51 secs behind morky his wos flying :eek:

+51.13 to be precise! the results are weird some people finished before you but got 1 less lap? i cant make sense of it, drifting one handed was great

80MPG BEEZA
shame we never got me and rich rallying over the kerb onto the field would have been a laugh

clio 172 sport, zxr6
its all in carrying your speed through the corners and being consistant. we should try the karting at middlesbrough next time the go karts are faster.

the ring we where on about was the nurburgring m8

80MPG BEEZA
its all in carrying your speed through the corners and being consistant. we should try the karting at middlesbrough next time the go karts are faster.

the ring we where on about was the nurburgring m8

your gonna have to try and explain that one to me, so you come to the corner let off go round then accelerate out? i couldnt work out which was faster on hard corners booting it till last minute ight brake and slide round or letting off cruising round and powering out? i know alot of corners you could go flat out and maintain speed but you im still picking up an extra 3 seconds a lap!

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
I it was a really good day, got a bit burnt on my for head should of brought some sun cream, i've got loads of pics to put up i've got imageshack how do i put the pics like what batman did underneath each other, my previous ones were allong side each other? Just spoke to the karting people they think the best lap record is somthing like 56 secs there ringing me back tomorrow to confirm

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
I it was a really good day, got a bit burnt on my for head should of brought some sun cream, i've got loads of pics to put up i've got imageshack how do i put the pics like what batman did underneath each other, my previous ones were allong side each other? Just spoke to the karting people they think the best lap record is somthing like 56 secs there ringing me back tomorrow to confirm

Register with photobucket mate.Its a lot easier to use,just upload the pics from your pc,copy and paste the pic url link and you will see your pics.Its what i use,free to register and simple to use.

80MPG BEEZA
yea geddes use www.photobucket.com free sign up and easy to use, and 56 seconds! that cant be in one of the karts we were in thats 10 seconds faster then morky!
anyone else got bruises? i think i may take a picture of mine on both sides of my back and stick them up it seems to have cured my actual back ache though

80MPG BEEZA
yea wos good:)

m'boro should be good think its about £50 but alot bigger :cool:

how much time do we get? ideally we'd get a break in between practice and the race so we can have aquick chat on certain areas of the course

80MPG BEEZA

you been copying mine Batman? Remember innovate dont follow! ;)

looks good laddy...

the bottom piper vents i hadnt seen before so that was my own back, the bra i saw dutty's first! and thought it looked smart plus you need other people with them to make people begin to think it actualy is a tasteful mod! havent seen anyone with black pro race's with the centre hubs matched black? i only follow ideas if i like them but i try and change it abit

dont worry batman, if you like how mine looks and do the same it means im doing something right. well sort of.

I just saw the black diamond, sparco seats and bra and actually thought it was mine, lol.

looks good.

80MPG BEEZA
lol you got black indicators though? i really wanted my seats without the logo's on and its crap whenever i take a pic of black seats they come out purply