ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Novitec twin supercharged F430 Spider

Golf R soon...
Named the "Novitec Spider Supersport"

Novitec has fitted the Ferrari 430 Spider’s 4.3-litre V8 engine with a twin supercharger upping the supercar’s power from 483bhp to 656bhp.

0-60mph in 3.7 seconds before hitting a top speed of 217mph – the same as the awesome £418,000 Ferrari Enzo.

Yours for £165,000, £28k more than the standard car

Link

novitec_ferrari_f430_1.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_2.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_3.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_4.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_5.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_6.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_7.jpg

novitec_ferrari_f430_8.jpg

Golf R soon...
Mines better though! I didn't just paste the link, I built a decent thread about it! lol

Golf R soon...
Thats ones damn sexy Ferrari! I'm glad Novitec hasn't gone overboard with the styling like they usually do! Just right!

Monaro VXR
filth!

pity it'll whine like a pensioner though

Centrifugal chargers don't normally whine much once you are moving. So will have very little noise. Its the roots and some twin screws that whine loads and typically only at the top of the RPM range.

And anyway supercharger whine is a great sound. But mostly gone with newer chargers.