ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Number Plate LED Bulb

Clio 182 FF
Over in the LED Lights thread, there's a list of seven bulbs for the number plate light. The car only needs one, but I want the 'best' one :rasp: rather than to just choose one of them randomly.

Has anyone got one of the seven mentioned? Or bought another bulb and can recommend it?

I took mine out just to double check that the fitment is R10W BA15S. Looking at it, the bulb couldn't be too much taller before it would then hit the top plastic cover.

I had a quick search online and as-well as those in the thread above, these ones seemed to look good:

As the lumens or kelvin colour aren't listed, you can't really compare it on paper. What I really want is someone just to say "I've got this one, it's good, buy it" :cool:.

1.6 Astra Sporthatch
Cree bulbs generally have good writeup but as I have a mk3 can't comment on any of them im afraid!

CursedTitanium 182FF
I'm not sure links 1,2,3,6 & 7 will fit in the housing. I've had a few of link 5, I did like the colour, but they didn't last very long. I think link 4 is your best bet, if they fit. They need to be low profile.

Clio 172 Flamer
I got a spare one, bought a pack of 2 the other day.

Just fitted it, seems to fit alright with a bit of fiddling.

You can have the spare if you want? free of course.