ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

o2 P&G

Anyone on o2 Pay and Go?

Whats the number to claim the 10% back on top ups..

Could do with the extra texts now as some girl has just been in my house and left... could do with inviting her back.

Thanks!

LOL the s**t i post when im drunk.

The reason i use P&G is that i put on £10 a month, get 300 free texts and 20% off all my calls.

I then get 10% back on how much i top up at the end of a 3 month period.

It works out cheaper for me... im not tied down, i can buy what ever phone i want, use it how much i wont and don't get stung by shitting bills at the end of the month.

And i actually didn't pull her! Shes just an ex-gf who came in for a cup of tea at like 2am after she bought me home. Just wanted to invite her back thats all i think. Hm

Clio 172
You should maybe go for 02 unlimited sim (top up 10 quid get unlimited texts and 15 quid unlimited texts and calls) - this is only to 02 numbers tho so you need to see if most of your mates are on 02 first :)

To get your 10% back call 4444 and follow the options or I think you can also text claim to 50202 (free text) :)

Goodluck.

Polo Bluemotion
LOL the s**t i post when im drunk.

The reason i use P&G is that i put on £10 a month, get 300 free texts and 20% off all my calls.

I then get 10% back on how much i top up at the end of a 3 month period.

It works out cheaper for me... im not tied down, i can buy what ever phone i want, use it how much i wont and don't get stung by s**tting bills at the end of the month.

And i actually didn't pull her! Shes just an ex-gf who came in for a cup of tea at like 2am after she bought me home. Just wanted to invite her back thats all i think. Hm

£20 online sim only 30 day contract is much better value for money tbh. 600min, 1200 texts, free voicemail + any free unlimited allowance you want. Payg cant touch it