ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Official Isle Of Wight Pic Thread

^ thats a pic of the random Gay Icon on the ferry... on the way back he was wearing blue hotpants with the outfit.

and the crimewatch stylee editing is to save me from a bruising! :)

Mini Cooper S sport

Nik, who on earth were those randoms you took pictures of playing crazy golf? (and I dont mean Dan & Baz!).

Those poor old ladies - just sitting there admiring the view and 5 cars pull up next to them, Baz about 2 feet away! They were so sweet about it as well.

Quote: Originally posted by Craig Ed on 18 July 2005

Day WTF u building castles at ur age 4?
I spent a good 5 minutes making one only for the rest of the mailto:b@stards">b@stards to pelt it with pebbles :cry:

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

^^ Still trying to work out when i didnt have my camera on me....... I know I didnt take them.

Vee dub

LOL good pics

Nik - How many times did you take a picture of your car parked up from the balcony bit! theres about 10 pics! lol

Tom

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Quote: Originally posted by TomS on 18 July 2005

Nik - How many times did you take a picture of your car parked up from the balcony bit! theres about 10 pics! lol

Tom

Only 4!! :oops: But yes, i am obsessed

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Nik on 18 July 2005

Tom

Only 4!! :oops: But yes, i am obsessed

LOL

Thought it might be for everytime that car next to you opened their door so that youd catch them red handed if they knocked your car! lol ;)

Nik

ClioSport Admin
  Clio Trophy #355

Thought it might be for everytime that car next to you opened their door so that youd catch them red handed if they knocked your car! lol ;)
Already got a door ding in the rear quarter :mad::mad::mad: They even left their paint behind on it too....

Vee dub

Quote: Originally posted by Nik on 18 July 2005

Already got a door ding in the rear quarter :mad::mad::mad: They even left their paint behind on it too....

:mad:

Just one of those things with clios I think, just got to accept they pick up dings easily! :cry:

ITR UKDC2

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 17 July 2005

http://crowspeed.net/day/IOW/ShipWater.jpg

Looked like a great day!!!!!

I remember when i was at Uni in southampton and worked at the docks as a driver. (i think thats Dock gate 4 in the pic)

i drove the honda civic type rs, Range rover/land rovers, minis and many more different makes onto the those RORO ships

and

drove the fords KAs etc......Clios (172,182,1.2,1.4,1.6) including the V6s off the ships. it was sooooooo much fun Good money too!

i took some pics of when a shipment of 40 V6s came at once. but i lost those pics in a house fire. an amazing sight i will never forget.

it was at 2am and i thought it would be another shipment of 1.4 clios but as the ramp opened all the drivers including myself mouths opened in amazment to see 40 clio v6s all bunched together!

there are loads cool cars to drive Hummers, RR etc......

we would load and off load like 3000 cars in 10 hours!

[Edited by Zorba_the_greek on 18 July 2005 at 11:58am]

^ Zorba,

There was all sorts of stuff going on that ship, Lorries, Buses, BMW Minis, Range Rovers etc etc...