ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Old french cars

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
I go to France a few times a year and so thought I would post up pics of two quite funky cars I found:
First one has that rat look to it - purely unintentional as the owner was an old mussel fisherman . Really like it though.

f6jii2U.jpg

u7ukZ8j.jpg

3jGB6qN.jpg

fKSrGIe.jpg

Second one I really wanted to buy. This is a first edition Renault 5 I believe. Love the colour, really not sure of it is the original colour. It says on the board it has been restored but by french standards that isnt saying much.

9dprsXc.jpg

ZbW3EMw.jpg

noc7v1H.jpg

v7lcKr0.jpg

ewnQDGH.jpg

v7L063r.jpg

x5soFkK.jpg

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
What do people think of their valuation - 5500Euros - something like £4300 ?
I was tempted to buy it but A) wtf would i do with it b)it was in france and would have to drive it back to england and then f**k about with DVLA. but C)it is the coolest little car ive seen in a long time.
@Ant1

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Reminds me of an old video where a Renault is towing a caravan up a hill and then the next moment a load of smoke and he's going backwards lol

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Reminds me of an old video where a Renault is towing a caravan up a hill and then the next moment a load of smoke and he's going backwards lol
I know the one ! the one where the guy says - I think its running a bit rich pmsl!