ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Olympus E510

Suzuki Ignis Sport
The missus' mum has just helped us buy a new camera, and she bought us the Olympus E510, dont know much about this camera, but the guys at the electronics shops in HK said that they are one of the best out at the moment.

Costing us around £300, so not too bad. Was asking for the Fujifilm S6500 but over in HK, its out of date and they dont sell it no more!

Anyone own the Olympus camera?? or know of it?

Thanks.

1.8 Civic EX
ah a fellow Olympus user! few of us on here...I got the E400 so it's a little old now but a fantastic camera, so small for a DLSR with some fantastic pic results

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
My mum has an E-500 which i borrowed for a couple of days before i bought my Nikon. Don't think its as user friendly as the Nikons, but it did produce some nice results.

1.8 Civic EX
My mum has an E-500 which i borrowed for a couple of days before i bought my Nikon. Don't think its as user friendly as the Nikons, but it did produce some nice results.

funny that, just proves it's what your used to. I find my Olympus soooo much easier to use than Nikons (I know two people that have them and I've had a play)

Suzuki Ignis Sport
I can't for it, but it is double the price ranged that i wasl ooking at, because the original Fujifilm one i was looking at i was goign to pay fully, without my missus chipping in, which was about £160 odd.

But now its £300 odd, i am still paying the same amount, but my gf offered to go halves. so thats coool :)