ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

OSX Tiger users?

Ok, this is the longest longshot ever...

But has anyone here got the original install discs for OSX Tiger that I could borrow?

I reinstalled it on my mini the other day, yet when I get prompted to put the second disc in it just spits it out after a bit, so I now cannot do a thing with it.
The disc is clean, but I could do with checking if another disc will work before I do anything more drastic.

You'd get them back as soon as possible.

Cheers ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
I rarely suggest this as its not very legal, but have you tried torrents?

I have the discs somewhere at my mums, i'll have a look.

I haven't tried torrents no, will try when I get home later though.
I imagine that'll be a big ballache, to burn it to disc as if it's the real thing. Unless it was an iso...

Could really do with the proper ones though.:(

Haha, I know it's pretty ancient nowadays. But it was on the mini when I got it and had no real need to upgrade - it's been more than capable of what I've used it for.
Where's local?

Right time for a brew and see if I can sort this mutha..

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.
Ideally you'll want retail discs too, otherwise you'd need discs that came from your exact model, other tiger discs won't work.

Sorted, thank buggery.

Managed to format the hd completely and just do a basic install so the second disc wasn't needed. Running like new now, unsurprisingly.

Tempted to get either an iPad or macbook now though, might wait till next gen iPad tho.

I used to be such a nice boy, now I reek of geek. Make it stop.