ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Outdoor sports day - February

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
paint balling is a shout went to that one next to the air port, was a really good day but canny mond the price i think it was about £30 a head, but your there for most of the day and had a good 5 or 6 rounds. but mind put about £40 away for extra ammo and paint bombs.

Mondeo TXS Bardge.
the quad biking teck sounds interesting but its £50 for an hours trail through some estate in perth.

Motorbikes
I would be for some action. Paintballing would be good, but can make for an expensive day. Last time I shelled £70 into paintballs.

White water rafting is awesome too, done that before but think the water could be chilly in February even with a wet suit!

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Clay pigeon shooting is good fun

Brilliant sport.

Guys, for Paintball, the best one around is over at Harthill.

Old army base. Went for my 21st, its not like Delta force where its one shot and out. Its tag the cone at the base and your in playing again.

Was epic and pretty well priced.

http://www.ukpaintball.co.uk/paintball_Glasgow.asp

Plus the extra 500 paintballs were £30 on the day and the booking fee of (£15 DEPOSIT online). so in total 600 paintballs as you get 100 included.

White Sti Hatch
Brilliant sport.

Guys, for Paintball, the best one around is over at Harthill.

Old army base. Went for my 21st, its not like Delta force where its one shot and out. Its tag the cone at the base and your in playing again.

Was epic and pretty well priced.

http://www.ukpaintball.co.uk/paintball_Glasgow.asp

Plus the extra 500 paintballs were £30 on the day and the booking fee of (£15 DEPOSIT online). so in total 600 paintballs as you get 100 included.

Oh noes you said a bad word !

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Karting or paintball sounds good.

Why is deposit that big a deal?

Chic's paypal, everybody pays him, I trust him tbh (maybe I shouldn't!) ;)

Gal.

rctempire

ClioSport Moderator
Karting or paintball sounds good.

Why is deposit that big a deal?

Chic's paypal, everybody pays him, I trust him tbh (maybe I shouldn't!) ;)

Gal.

I dont see why either. I offered to hold funds for other events, but because a deposit is involved people drop like flys.

I see it as this, if you want something which costs money from the outset, then pay the deposit, and you know you would try your best to go, as hard cash is laid down.

Would you expect to go to reserve a car without a deposit?

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Indoor Karting! f**k this paintball pish i'd need about £300 worth of rounds to shoot the cnuts i dont like!!

Its February ffs, Freezing my balls off FTL!

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
iam up for all of that my X bird done the duckies thing said it was good! but not as good as ma vomiting dummie lol

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
owing to the weather and the fact its going to be minus 10 for the rest of the month we'll patch this until june/ july.

e60 M5 -172- dciheid
what crawled up your arsehole and died more like.

your judge judy.

:lolup:

judge%20judy.jpg